A plan isn’t about you. It’s a gift to the people you leave behind. Estate planning isn’t just for the rich. Without instructions on how you want to distribute your assets, you may leave a legacy of chaos.
A Starter Plan includes:
- Living Will
- Health Care Proxy
- Power of Attorney
- HIPAA Authorizations
Consider a Starter Plan when:
- You are just starting out.
- You are 18 Years or older.
- You may be off to college or military service.
- You need basic estate planning documents to ensure your loved ones know your wishes.
- Confident there’s someone to settle your affairs, decide who will receive your assets and make health care decisions on your behalf if you are no longer able to do so.