A plan isn’t about you. It’s a gift to the people you leave behind. Estate planning isn’t just for the rich. Without instructions on how you want to distribute your assets, you may leave a legacy of chaos.
A Be Prepared Plan includes:
- Health Care Proxy
- Living Will
- Power of Attorney
- HIPAA Authorization
- May include a Revocable Living Trust
Consider a Be Prepared Plan if:
- Have simple accounts and assets.
- You’ve started to accumulate assets such as a house, a bank account and investments.
- Determines who will inherit your property.
- Provide for minor children in a simple and straight forward way by naming trustees & guardians.
- Value privacy and seek to reduce estate administration costs for loved ones.